Private acute-care clinic for mental and psychosomatic health
Parkklinik Wiesbaden Schlangenbad offers inpatient and outpatient psychiatric, psychotherapeutic and psychosomatic treatment in an extremely attractive environment and with university-level care. We offer a special focus on intensive disorder-specific treatment using the latest innovations in cognitive behavioural therapy.
Our strength is our high quality:
– Psychotherapy: intensive (3 individual sessions/week + group therapies)
– Inclusion of social environment: partner, family, profession
– Body: sports-related mental disorders, nutritional counselling, internal medicine expertise
– Drug therapy: guidelines-based, participatory
– The goal of our treatment is not only the fastest possible alleviation of symptoms but also – and primarily – long-term stabilisation of health.
In Schlangenbad, our patients find nature and tranquillity, even though we are located in close proximity to Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt. Our central location in the Rhein-Main region and convenient access via Frankfurt make us easy to reach from anywhere in Germany.
The clinic offers intensive and expert treatment for the following disorders:
- Acute and chronic depression
- Post-burn-out disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Chronic sleep disorders
- Addiction disorders
In order to guarantee our patients the most effective treatment possible, we focus on the following aspects:
- Fast help in crisis situations
- Rapid alleviation of acute symptoms
- Securing sustainable therapeutic success (resilience)